1. Very clean.
2. Comfortable beds and comfortable pillows.
3. Easy to find. It's on the main road, so you can't miss it. Although it is on the main road, it is very quiet.
4. The staff were very nice.
5. They have Bath and Body Works shampoo and conditioner.
1. Looks like a motel. Nothing wrong with that, but I was surprised. But, looking back at their reservation home page, it shows it is set up like a motel. I just wasn't paying attention to that fact. It was the first Red Lion I've stayed at that looks like a motel.
2. The flow of our room didn't work due to the placement of the desk and office chair. You had to keep your shoes on, or you'd stub your toes. It would be a nit-picky con if there was a way around the toe stubbing situation, but in our room there wasn't.
3. Although the front desk staff were super nice, they couldn't recommend a vegan restaurant.
We would stay there again. The price was very reasonable, it was clean, comfortable, quiet and located only six minutes away from Cafe Yumm!, which serves vegan dishes.
Our rating 3 out of 5 stars.