Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TWILIGHT CAMPOUT UPDATE


I got these pictures (yeah cell phone cameras!) from Stephanie and Sarah. As I told you they are camping out to get tickets to be in the front at the TWILIGHT PANEL...




They are making friends with other women who are also camping out. One mom is there with her five daughters! They are having a great time and sniff, sniff, I wish I was with them too.....




Sarah scored a PASS tonight that she would have had to get tomorrow. They are making plans to hit the Keanu Reeves panel tomorrow too.
They are going to have TONS of pictures!

2 comments:

Derek said...

I love Twilight! I just got the third book from my mom this weekend and am already half way through it :)

meesteryoung said...

I've lost my wife...have you seen my wife?

Related Posts with Thumbnails