Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'M ESME, WHO ARE

you?

If you are a Twilight fan, click here to find out, then let me know....

Esme: "You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be
sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and
appreciate the kind way you always handle things
."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

posted at 2:42 am wow are you not sleeping these days? yes I'm Esme
yea I wouldn't want anything less
thanks for the fun Marge

Charlene said...

I'm a Bella! Who would of guessed? So, does Brent look like an Edward?

Heather said...

I'm an Esme too! :)

Charlene said...

hey, are you going to be all healed up from the kidney donation in time to make the opening night of Twilight? Are you going to plan a huge party at the midnight screening for all us fans to meet you at? Count me in if you are!!! Or, are you just wanting to make it past Halloween?

Derek said...

I'm an esme too! And I'm glad my mom posted! :)

neffie said...

I'm Alice!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm an Esme too...but as your gemini twin would you expect anything else?

Related Posts with Thumbnails