Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS DAY WAS FULL OF MORE

spoiling. First from Santa and then at Grandma and Grandpa Joan's house...

One of the first presents Larry opened was from our boys.
They bought him tickets to WICKED to take me on a date this March.
They are so thoughtful! (ok, I might have helped them)... One of the other highlights was this AWESOME autobot longboard with Optimus Prime on the bottom that Larry built for Landon...

When we got to Grandma and Grandpa Joan's, everyone was there...

Landon and Spencer did some hardcore wrestling. They had SO much fun together!

Grandma Joan taught us the proper way to make her famous rolls.
Next time I make them they will be so good.
I know the secrets now!

We have had the best Christmas. We know we have been spoiled and we are so excited about our gifts, but even more, we are so thankful for each other. We love our family so much.
We hope you have had a wonderful Christmas also.

1 comment:

The Steve said...

Have you ever read the book Wicked ? It practically pr0n. I never got through the first 100 pages...that was either because of the content or because I got bored :)

I also love the middle picture of Landon holding his board ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails