Wednesday, July 29, 2009

VINTAGE BABY PHOTOS

is the focus of a fun post from blogging friend Leigh of Marvelous Kiddo....


She requested readers to send in favorite baby photos of themselves. She is getting photos sent in from all over. Some funny, some beautiful, some bring back memories of your childhood.... Anyway you see it, they definitely will put a smile on your face!
Go check them out - (there are two of me!) - and email her a favorite of yours too, she's having a round 2....

The above photo is one of my favorites of my mother; it is titled 'Grumpy Nancy'

6 comments:

Nancy said...

I must of had a GOOD reason to have an attitude....

The Laundry Queen said...

I love that photo of your mother! It sooo made me laugh. Really awesome!

Full House said...

That look on her face is awesome!

Ivon said...

She is so cute.

Portia Cason said...

That's hilarious of your Mom! Adorable. I'm off to that sight to look for pictures of cute baby Laura.

Leigh said...

Thanks for the link, Laura! I love all your pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails