Saturday, November 28, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY IS INSANE AND OH SO

fun! Kim and I stood in the snow, sleet, cold and rain at 11:30pm for a 3:00am store opening....OKAY, I fess up, it didn't snow or sleet, but it was cold and we got rained on a bit and it was all worth it because we were 23 & 24 in line and were able to be in on "the score".....

At 4:30am I met up with Sarah for a few hours of early morning shopping and that lucky duck was able to get all of her Christmas shopping done. I was so tired I forgot to take any pictures of our excursion and let me tell you it was CRAZY, super fun but CRAZY!...

Do you do Black Friday shopping?

7 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

No way! I don't like shopping. Or people. ; )

Anonymous said...

Is that for Old Navy and the Wii Rockband giveaway? I almost went to that one!

5Youngers said...

Yay for black Friday shopping.... you and Kim are some seriously devoted shoppers! So glad you got your free game! Thanks for shopping with me I had tons of fun!

Laura said...

Yes Paige it is and you totally should have gone, it was a blast!!

Ivon said...

I enjoyed sleeping in on black Friday. :)

Portia Cason said...

I've NEVER been brave enough to do that. It always looks so horrible; but I'll bet it was fun with you!

Katie said...

This year I slept in for Black Friday. It was probably a good thing...we didn't have much room in the car to bring anything back with us. Glad you scored some awesome deals!

Related Posts with Thumbnails