Saturday, September 6, 2008

TODAY WE HAD A PARTY

in the park for Lach.
He is one year old tomorrow.


We had balloons, pizza, frog eye salad (one of my favorites), tortellini salad
and birthday cake!
A three layer fun-fetti cake with seven minute icing. Yummmm!!!

We had a Lach Photo Booth. He didn't give a rip about it but we did it anyway...






Lach didn't make too much of a mess with his birthday cake. It was a trial run for his birthday cake tomorrow!
We were serenaded, with song and dance, by Brad with a helium rendition of the Lollipop song from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...


Last but not least, Lach opened his presents with help from his big brother...


It was a fun morning celebrating with our little man. Happy birthday Lach!!

6 comments:

Ivon said...

Nice group of pictures. You captured the moment with all the family. Nice job!

The Mulligan Family said...

I can't believe it's already been a year! Happy Birthday Lach! Hope his day is fantastic... sure looks like fun yesterday!

colorlesshamster said...

I still remember when my mum and I visit taught you and I remember giving you guys Lach's blanket and Landon immediately fell in love with it!! My mum and I had a blast visiting you every month..

You guys always have so much fun!! I love reading your posts. It is so hard to believe he is a year old already!! :D

Happy Bday Lach!! :D xoxo

Baller family said...

How fun! Don't they grow up too darn fast! He is such a cutie!

Adrienne said...

But I was just at your house the day you came home from the hospital...getting a picture of Lach on my phone...how could that have been a year ago? CRAZY! Happy Birthday, Petite Ya Ya!

Shelby said...

That is such a fun idea to do a phote booth!

Related Posts with Thumbnails