Thursday, September 4, 2008

THIS HALLOWEEN DENNIS

and I aren't going trick-or-treating. Instead we are having Halloween transplant surgery.

Dennis and I have an official date for the surgery -
October 31.

We are really excited for this and want to thank you, our family and friends, for your support and well wishes during this process.

As we find out more, we'll keep you posted.

If you're reading this post saying "what the...?", click on the links below to catch up.

The announcement, click here.

Update 1, click here.

Update 2, click here.

Update 3, click here.

Update 4, click here.

Update 5, click here.

Update 6, click here.

Update 7, click here.

9 comments:

The Steve said...

You should dress up !

Ivon said...

I want to know where the rubber chicken is? I am proud of you little one.

Columbo said...

Great date, my favorite and JJ's.

Charlene said...

I just had to snicker a bit - kidney beans on your countdown clock? Girl, you crack me up!

Laura said...

My sister did the countdown clock for me. All I had to do was pick out the kidney beans. She's awesome and oh, so talented!

Shelby said...

That's great Laura - I hope everything goes well!! And I agree you should dress up :)

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that the day you were born was one of the happiest days of my life. I had no idea you would be saving my life one day. Since the day you were born I have adored you, you've always been beautiful inside and out. I have been so ill & have thought life had no quality or reason, I've lived with pain & misery for 9 years. With your gift you've given me an entirely new outlook on life. I love you more than you could ever know. After we both recover, stand by, we're gonna cause some trouble!

Anonymous said...

Did you ask for that date? I mean Holloween? Seems like a great day to exchange body parts....I just wanted to thank you for saving my guys life. You have the biggest heart of anyone I've ever known. You've given him hope, put a bounce in his step, a smile on his face, and brought the twinkle back to his eyes. I owe you my life too, I wouldn't wnat to live without him. So really, your saving two lives. Your wonderful.

Laura said...

Thank you for all your kind words. It is my HONOR and PLEASURE to be a match for Dennis.

Related Posts with Thumbnails