Friday, June 26, 2009

LARRY AND I SAW RENT TONIGHT

and it was amazing!
We saw it the first time eight years ago when it came to Portland and we loved it!
There were more F-bombs than I remember but RENT was just as amazing as we had remembered it being...
Adam Pascal and Anthony Rapp were insanely brilliant in their roles...

FYI: This musical is not for children. We were surprised to see some younger folk in the audience. Ummmm, no.

I'm on the hunt for an edited CD. The music is
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

5 comments:

Kim said...

SO glad you guys had a great time! Happy early anniversary!!

5Youngers said...

FUN!

Laird said...

u left me with the wee one

Nancy said...

Laird, she left ME with the wee one ;)))). I'm glad you had a good time....the wee ones were very good!!

Ivon said...

I can't believe this. I had the wee ones. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails