Thursday, August 6, 2009

MY GRANDPA'S FUNERAL WAS

wonderful.
We shared memories, tears and laughter....

and got reconnected with...
Aunts...

Uncles....

And cousins....

One of the highlights was going to Glen Canyon and all of us eating one of Grandpa's favorite food. Cantaloupe ala mode.....

The boys and I, along with my cousin Jill and sister went to The Sweet Tooth Fairy Bakery in Provo before we left...

My favorite is the Toasted Coconut cupcake - ooooh lala is it GOOD!

And we got some pool time in the mornings.

We all loved Grandpa so much and it was wonderful saying goodbye with so many of us all together.

7 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so glad you had a great visit with family....it's funny how funerals can bring family together and can create a lot of fun memories. Oh...and those cupcakes looked mighty tasty!

5Youngers said...

Glad you were able to say goodbye. Looks like a great time with the family.

Nancy said...

The toasted coconut cupcake was sooo good!! Marcel would have loved it.....

Baller family said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa:( I'm glad you were able to reconnect with family though:)

The Mulligan Family said...

Bringing family together - I think your Grandpa would have been happy that he did that for all of you.

Much love Laura.

Ivon said...

Well, all in all, it was a great trip.

Portia Cason said...

That's how I'd like to be remembered; the whole family getting together and celebrating my life. He must have been an amazing man to be so loved by so many!

Related Posts with Thumbnails