Thursday, September 17, 2009

GIRLS WEEKEND - DAY 1

My sister-in-law Sarah, sister Stephanie, adopted sister Kim and I went on a 4 day girls weekend to La Push/Forks, Washington...
Steph supplied us with a gift bag that included some delicious werewolf kibble...

The sun began to set when we were just outside of Ruby Beach....

When we arrived at our beach front cabin in La Push, we were a giggling mess so I couldn't resist taking silly pictures of my sisters...

We ended our first night with a walk on the beach, seeing a shooting star and gazing at the gazillion bright stars in the sky over the ocean.
I've never seen anything quite like it...

7 comments:

5Youngers said...

Great Pictures for a GREAT weekend. Love the one of use lying on our backs on the picnic table. SUPER FUN weekend!

Kim said...

I wonder if I ever close my mouth? :-) With it open in most of the pics, I'd say a resounding NO ~ haha. Thanks for the fun pics of a really fun weekend! I'm so honored to be an adopted sister!

Katie said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous time...love all the fun pictures!

Ivon said...

It does look like you had a good time. Did you smell a werewolf? :)

neffie said...

Dang I jump good! LOL Great post, great weekend. Thanks!

Full House said...

that is AWESOME! Seriously nothing better than a fun trip with sisters.

Um how cute was that to those yummy snacks.

Nancy said...

FUN!! Great pictures!!! The one with Kim eating the sun is good!!! Does this mean I have another mouth to feed? ;-)))

Related Posts with Thumbnails