Friday, June 18, 2010

THE COUNTDOWN HAS ENDED

and today is the day for Toy Story 3.
We were awake at the crack of dawn to mark off the arrival day by our beyond excited little one and were off for one of the first showings....

Our wee-est one liked sitting on the floor and watching the movie over the shoulders of two strangers...

These two cousins walked out of the theater holding hands while singing, "You've got a friend in me."
Seriously too cute!
I love that they are the best of buds and growing up together.

Fun morning!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Cute! Dumb movie made me cry ~ I didn't even think about the "going away to college" angle. We all loved it though and are glad you guys had fun too!

Ivon said...

Has there been talk about you buying the movie when it comes out? I am glad you all had fun, and the picture of Landon and Young Michael is awesome. It breaks my heart each Sunday when Landon asks if Michel is coming, and we tell him "not this week" and he is sad for a while. Are you going to The Last Air Bender? :)

5Youngers said...

Those are the greatest pictures... Our little boys are adorable together. Michael didn't want Landon to go home. He kept saying "Landon you are not going home" and Landon would say "but Michael I'm going home". They are adorable...

Nancy said...

They are so cute together!!

Portia Cason said...

Cute pictures. You're so lucky to have family close by!

Sherri said...

My kids want to go see it! How fun to do a count down! You're a great mom!

Full House said...

Pls. tell me I was not the only one who cried during TS 3..cute boys.

I loved the movie but husband didn't because he ended up in the car with my boys.

Katie said...

Fun....that movie looks pretty cute. Glad eveyone enjoyed it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails