Friday, March 30, 2012

I'M ALIVE

Thanks for the emails and phone calls. I'm feeling much better but the sickie germs are still meandering through my body, so my energy levels are low. But I'm not complaining because I feel SO much better.

~I'm really hoping we get some progress on the boys' room this weekend - it's at a standstill.

~I can't get the video clip of Jonathon and Charlotte out of my head

~Only 10 more days until the Gotye concert. We are taking the older boys and we are all so excited!

~I'm on day 5 of 21 of a liver detox and I don't have anything positive to say about that.

~Lily has been signed up for doggie school and I'm ecstatic about that.

~I'm in love with the new show Duck Dynasty - so funny!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend. I'd love to hear your plans.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails