Saturday, October 24, 2009

I WAS GIDDY THIS MORNING

as I headed up to Portland. Why?
Because Andy Kane has moved from San Francisco to Oregon and I was enrolled in his screen printing class...
I was able to make this tote!
It was taught as a true DIY class with tons of tips for success. I give the class an enthusiastic two thumbs up!
It was very inspiring and I totally recommend the class to anyone who has an interest in screen printing.
I can't wait to purchase supplies and to start experimenting!
Oh the possibilities....

7 comments:

Ivon said...

Sounds great. I would have gone with you.

The Tate Family said...

What a Dream!!! I have always wanted to learn how to screen print!

Nancy said...

Your tote is amazing and fun!!!

5Youngers said...

I so WANT TO DO THIS!!!!! Love your tote... super cute!

Ardith Haws said...

I used to do this! The summer before I went to college I worked screenprinting club logos onto golf jackets. It is quite a process, isn't it? Glad you had fun.

Katie said...

So cool...I love your bag! What a fun class to go to...and a really cool thing to learn how to do.

Full House said...

Oh my you lucky girl! That tote is ADORABLE! Please purchase the supplies so that we can see what you come up with.

Related Posts with Thumbnails