Monday, May 24, 2010

SAN FRANCISCO - CLASS DAY 2 & 3

If you have an opportunity to take one of Nicole's Classes, do it. Just go and do it. You'll be so glad you did!
The Seller's Retreat was amazing and I learned so much from Nicole, Alma and Mike.
They are incredible and incredibly talented!
The class size was small so that we would get to know one another and have one on one instructor attention. There were eight in our class and I loved that!
We learned Illustrator, Photoshop, product photography, marketing ourselves, and more. I have a lot to implement!
Here are a few behind the scenes photos of our two day class....
Photojojo was right next door. I was beyond thrilled when the class went in there to check out their set up for product photography.

The excitement for me didn't end there, Nathiya from Emera and Pineapple Seed came to talk with us. She's so nice and very inspiring.

We visited some online shops who have store fronts in the Mission District. Really fun and very interesting...

I'll be introducing you to my amazingly talented classmates soon - you'll love them!

PS - There is a French Photo Retreat in July. Oooh, la, la, wouldn't it be amazing to be an attendee! If you sign up, you'll have to let me know so I can covet while you're there....

7 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like a super fun time! Maybe I'll have to attend at some point....looks like a blast!

Ivon said...

Nice work on giving us a little of what you did and learned. I am excited to see and hear more. Love you!

Sherri said...

How can you learn more....oh my...I need lessons!

Katie said...

I can't even imagine how amazing that class was. I bet is was great to be able to pick Nicole's brain....she's so talented.

Alma Loveland said...

We loved having you join us!! It felt like a weekend hanging out with friends. Feel free to shoot me questions, whenever they come up!

Full House said...

That French Photo Retreat sound like a chance of a lifetime..what a dream.

I am so glad you got to take one of her classes. I took a small beginners photo class last year.

So glad the class was so small.

nicole hill gerulat said...

We're so glad you could come! Thanks for a sweet write-up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails