Thursday, June 7, 2012

GEMINI BIRTHDAYS WERE CELEBRATED AT YAYAS

I get to celebrate with my YaYa sister, Kathy, every year and it is so much fun!  YaYa birthdays are definitely a night to look forward to!
We had a delicious dinner at Cindy's and ate on her grandmother's china - what a fabulous treasure she has there!  We got super spoiled by our YaYa sisters with fabulous gifts and ended the evening with red velvet cupcakes and a vegan cake.
I smiled all the way home - I always do on our nights.  There is something about YaYa night that fills my cup.

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday!
You deserve the best!!!

julie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY TALENTED, BEAUTIFUL, INSPIRATIONAL, COUSIN. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR LIFE WITH US VIA BLOG. YOU BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW.

The Mulligan Family said...

I'm so glad you had a good time. Yes our Ya Ya birthdays are always fun and so wonderful. Love you Laura!

Laura said...

Thank guys!!

Blogger said...

If you are looking for the best Bitcoin exchange company, then you should use Coinbase.

Related Posts with Thumbnails