Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SKYDIVING WAS OUR PRESENT TO EACH OTHER FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY

and today was the day of our jump.  We had a blast!
We went to Skydive Oregon and they are incredible.

From start to finish, it was a friendly, enjoyable, fun, professional atmosphere.
We had a perfect blue sky - it was a great jumping day!

When we were up in the plane, we had incredible views of Mount Hood, Jefferson, Adams and Mount St. Helens. We jumped at 13,000 feet!
Our jumping instructors were awesome! 

Larry had Rich and I jumped with Josiah.
Larry and I had our first jump 17 years ago.  I was pregnant with Larry J but didn't know it.  We splurged on our first jump and got photos and a video, so we didn't do it this time.

If you are going for your first jump, pay the extra for the photos.  You'll be SO glad you did.

Here is Larry and I on our first jump, at Skydive Oregon, in February 1995.

We had the best afternoon celebrating 19 years of marriage.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So super cool! I can't wait to celebrate my 19 year anniversary next year...LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails