Sunday, September 30, 2012

THE COLOR RUN PORTLAND

was Saturday. Although I couldn't run it because of cooler toe, I was able to participate in the finale and get colorful. What a fun, fun, FUN morning we had at The Color Run Portland!
Us girlies BEFORE
and AFTER 
Please note my impressive and skilled cooler toe lift so I can participate, with out 'participating'.
This will no doubt be an annual event for us.

PS - Do you remember when we participated in The Color Run Seattle in May?  I wish I could participate every month, now THAT would be an awesome!

3 comments:

Heather said...

That was such a fun day!!!! Can't wait for next year!

Monica said...

Can you hear my sing-song voice saying "AWESOME!!!"? So sorry you couldn't participate. Injuries are the worst. :( I haven't met your Lehi friend ... she probably lives down the street but is in another ward. :)

Debbie said...

Wow!!! I would love to run one of those. That looks like so much fun. By the way you are so beautiful and young looking Even covered in color:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails