Saturday, November 17, 2012

ARE YOU THE MOTHER?

We had a sister date today. It was so much fun!  Since Stephanie is in Hawaii, of course she couldn't come, but we wanted to have her included, so we put her on a stick and brought her along.
We had a delicious lunch and got pedicures.
And I got asked, not once but TWICE, if I was Erica and Sarah's mother.  I was so sad.  TWICE!?!
I drowned my sorrows with some delicious sorbet and then cried on my brother's shoulder.
Other than the whole mother incident, I had a wonderful afternoon with my long legged, beautiful daughters, I mean sisters.

3 comments:

neffie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That's hilarious!! Yeah, I was watching a surfing competition, so I missed out. It looked fun though!~ :-)

Charlene S said...

How did Neffie enjoy her pedicure today? ;-)

Sherri said...

I love that idea of bringing her along...can I please borrow that idea??? It's brilliant!

Related Posts with Thumbnails