Friday, February 15, 2013

TUESDAY WAS GRANDMA'S FUNERAL

We had Grandma's services held at the chapel at Sundberg-Olpin Mortuary.  It was a beautiful service and I  loved what I learned about my grandmother through my uncles and aunt's talks.  Then we followed her casket to the Orem City Cemetery, where she was buried next to grandpa.
Grandma made this tablecloth.  I thought it was so beautiful.
All of the flowers at her services were different shades of her favorite color, pink, and they were gorgeous.  The florist did such a great job.
Grandma was told she was never going to be able to bear children.
Here are all eight of her miracles in front of her casket.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Awesome picture! I might need to borrow that one for safe keeping!

Pinkslip Sam said...

Appreciiate this blog post

Related Posts with Thumbnails