Monday, October 13, 2008

MEET SARA MARIE, SHE

is my hairdresser and has been for eight years.

She is so nice and talented and doesn't get frustrated with me since I only get my hair cut 2-3 times a year.

One time I tried coloring my hair myself and it went went wrong, oh so wrong. It had a huge hint of purple, actually under florescent lighting it was more violet.

Sara was out of town and so I went to someone else who tried to fix it but they made it very dark and blah.

Two days later Sara worked her magic and my hair was looking normal. She told me to never dye my hair myself again and I haven't.That's where I was this morning. I might be going in for surgery on Halloween but I don't want scary roots....

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ok...so one of my favorite things ever is getting a good new haircut. It's the best, especially if you really like your hairdresser. There's nothing quite like it. I'm going in and getting one Wednesday. Can't wait!

Ivon said...

Make your hair pretty. I will be taking your picture in the hospital.

Mary Kelly said...

The one hair cut I was able to get from Sara Marie was spectacular! She has such a gift. Be sure to post a picture of your new do!

Related Posts with Thumbnails