Friday, October 31, 2008

TODAY IS THE

day and I am so thankful that Heavenly Father is allowing me the privilege to be a part of this modern day miracle for Dennis. I am so excited for his new lease on life and I am absolutely giddy!

I am thankful that we are a close extended family that loves each other. We haven't always been this close and I'm thankful for every family member that has made the choice to try harder, forgive past and present choices made and to move on. I'm very proud of our family. On our great days, and not so great days, you all are still awesome and I love you very much.

I love you so much Larry. Thank you for loving me, respecting me and thank you very much for standing by me. You are the best husband and father and I love how every day you show us how much you love our little family.

Larry J, Laird, Landon and Lach - I love you more than you could ever imagine and I am so proud of you and the young men you are becoming. You bring me absolute joy and I love being your mother.

I am so thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. I bear my testimony that I know the church is true and I am thankful that we have the guidance of our prophet Thomas S. Monson. I am thankful for the atonement of Jesus Christ. I am thankful for the priesthood. And, I am so thankful that we are families forever.

I am thankful for my friendships and I am thankful for all the love, fasting and prayers given on behalf of Dennis and I. It means so much.

Love your guts! ~Laura

8 comments:

The Steve said...

No thanks to me ? That is pretty self-fish Laura :'(

The Mulligan Family said...

We love you too, Laura! God speed.

Sara and Matthew said...

Laura, you are just awesome. Thoughts and prayers are with you guys today!

Jeanette said...

Been thinking about you the past couple of days. I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Baller family said...

Laura- thanks for sharing your thoughts and testimony. It brought me to tears! You are so incredibly amazing to me! You're both in my prayers and I hope you both have a fast recovery. Love ya

Katie said...

Hi Laura...just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you guys. Hope your recovery is going well.
Love your guts!

Heather said...

Beautiful post, Laura. I'm so glad to know things went well. You are an amazing woman!

Anonymous said...

I didn't read this until today. It sounded like you were giving your last words...sigh

Related Posts with Thumbnails