Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I am especially grateful (in no particular order) for...

* My faith, eternal families, service...

*My wonderful husband....

*My awesome boys...

*Parents, in-laws, brothers, sister, ...FAMILY...
I really do have the best!

* Especially Uncle Dennis and Aunt Mary...

*My incredible, beautiful Yaya sisters...

*Old friendships, budding friendships and nice strangers...

*Our health, freedom and safety...

*Mint chocolate chip ice cream from Baskin Robbins...

*Laughing, dancing, kisses, hugs and cuddles...

*Jennie-O turkey bacon...

*Febreze - need I say more?...

*Flashlights, cell phones and batteries...

* Leashes for dogs...


* Hot chocolate - homemade or candycane hot chocolate from Seattle's Best...

There's so much to be thankful for....

2 comments:

The Steve said...

What about me ?

Adrienne said...

Leashes for dogs! Laura, you just crack me up! I am SO thankful you are in my life!
love you,
A

Related Posts with Thumbnails