skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, November 15, 2008
YOU DON'T KNOW ME VERY WELL
if you don't know that I love, love, love, love, did I say love?,
THE KILLERS
Their new album Day and Age comes out November 24 and I am not waiting for Christmas to get it.....
Photo credit:
LiveCity.it
1 comment:
The Mulligan Family
said...
yeah, the Killers totally ROCK. I'll be waiting for that CD too.
November 16, 2008 at 9:32 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
About Me
Laura
My camera is my constant companion and most of my life is an open book. This blog is a little of this and a little of that, but mostly things that make me happy, our humble lair and the people I love.
View my complete profile
BLOG PHOTOS
All photography is mine, unless otherwise noted and/or linked.
If you use my photos, please link me and email me so I can check out your post :-)
INFO
Email me at
hellolaurap@gmail.com
Follow me on
Twitter
.
On Instagram, I'm
6lalas
.
Follow me on
Pinterest
.
Followers
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
HAVE MY PEOPLE CALL YOUR PEOPLE
Ivon
Dinner for Five
Katie & Mark
The Slide Of Death
Debbie & Seth
Kimberly & Chris - Private
Families ARE Fun!
Mary & Spencer
Cindy & Richard
Cindy & Joel
Paige & Adam
Erica
Stephanie
Gumbo Ya Ya
Ardith
Kim & Jay
Dani & Caleb
Dina
Monica & Grant - Private
Portia
Emily & Dave
Tina & Randy
Charlene & Brent
Inspiration
.Aja
A Cup of Jo
A Little Sussy
According To Kelly
Brookie Babble
Design Mom
Fancy House Road
Frolic
Frugal Farmhouse
Full House
life in general
Life in the Fun Lane
Little Green Notebook
The Best of Amazon
Marvelous Kiddo
Mormon in Manhattan
My Little Corner of the World
My New Roots
Natalie Norton
Oh Happy Day!
Oh She Glows
Rockstar Diaries
Say YES! To Hoboken
Stephmodo
Blog Archive
►
2018
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2015
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2014
(45)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2013
(102)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(4)
►
2012
(220)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(16)
►
2011
(412)
►
December
(43)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(40)
►
May
(51)
►
April
(59)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(42)
►
January
(24)
►
2010
(597)
►
December
(53)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(34)
►
September
(44)
►
August
(45)
►
July
(42)
►
June
(49)
►
May
(43)
►
April
(38)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(97)
►
January
(73)
►
2009
(642)
►
December
(76)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(69)
►
September
(47)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(53)
►
June
(45)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(59)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(58)
►
January
(89)
▼
2008
(346)
►
December
(66)
▼
November
(43)
SANTA, PLEASE BRING ME THIS....
NIKI WAS BAPTIZED TODAY!!
WE GOT OUR TREE TODAY!
NOW THAT THANKSGIVING IS
WE TALK ABOUT OUR KIDNEY
THANKSGIVING MORNING STARTED
A SWEET LANDON MOMENT...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
LACH LOVES MARSHMALLOWS
AND THE DISH RAN AWAY
AREN'T THESE THE CUTEST
SHELBY TAGGED ME
DAY & AGE CAME
REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU
THIS IS A VAGUE
CHECK OUT
"WHEN YOU ARE A MAN, SOMETIMES
I'D LIKE TO TAKE A
DID YOU KNOW THAT
WE HAD A HAIR CUTTING
I WENT TO THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING
LOVE IS MESSAGES
WE HAD OATMEAL WAFFLES
I WANT
REASON 5598 WHY I
STRESS
WE HAD A FAMILY
TODAY IS LARRY'S
YOU DON'T KNOW ME VERY WELL
I'M BUYING THIS
I HAD AN OUTING TONIGHT BECAUSE NIKI HAS
IF YOU WANT TO TRAVEL
MY OWN WORST
SERIOUSLY?
WHEN MY LAUNDRY BASKET
I CRACK MYSELF UP
DOESN'T THIS LOOK
TIM, CAN YOU
A TRES ROMANTIC
O.H.S.U. SENT
THIS PAST WEEK I
MY FATHER TOOK THESE
WE ARE OUT OF
►
October
(68)
►
September
(42)
►
August
(62)
►
July
(56)
►
June
(9)
1 comment:
yeah, the Killers totally ROCK. I'll be waiting for that CD too.
Post a Comment