Friday, November 21, 2008

I WENT TO THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING

of Twilight (thanks Sarah for picking me up!)
and my nice sister, sister-in-law and friends kept
me very comfortable in a camping chair and
lots of blankets and
Wendy even had a space heater.

The theater was also nice enough

to let us in 2 hours early so we all had comfy seats
and a warm climate.

It was fun to see many familiar faces...


and fun Twilight paraphernalia....

My talented and creative sister made goodie bags for us.
Mine was filled with stickers, tattoos, glitter, a bracelet, deer blood to drink...

and while we were waiting for the movie to start, we played Twilight Bingo.
I was even a winner - I won the blackout round and my prize was a charm for my bracelet....
Some of the other prizes were cars from various characters, an overnight fun bag with Alice filled with nail polish and other fun items....

It was a really fun evening filled with laughter and yes, I stayed awake through the movie!

Did you see the midnight showing? What did you think of the movie?

6 comments:

Shelby said...

Ugg I'm so jealous!!! I'm glad you guys had a fun time!!

neffie said...

I really liked it. Yes I way that some scenes from the book made it to the movie. But at the same time I went into the movie not thinking about the book because you can't compare books & movies. The books are always better. But overall I like how they adapted the book.

Ivon said...

I think your ladies are crazy. I can say this because I know I am.

Anonymous said...

We went to the midnight showing her in Utah and it did NOT disapoint!!!! Soooo good.

The Mulligan Family said...

Glad you had fun and that you were able to go. Are you coming with us on Sunday? Love your guts!

Anonymous said...

I loved the books so much, but I am afraid I laughed so hard at the movie because it was so corny that I will have to read the books again to get a better vision of the story in my head again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails