Wednesday, March 4, 2009

STEPHANIE AND I LEFT AT

o-dark thirty for New Orleans for her 30th birthday.....

We stayed at the Dauphine Orleans Hotel.

They are so friendly, helpful and nice. The beds are amazingly comfortable. I would definitely stay here again....

We had fun every day we were there....

We went on a haunted history tour....
We walked all over the French Quarter....

We went on a cemetery tour and saw one of their Cities of the Dead....
Jackson Square is beautiful....

And so is the Saint Louis Cathedral...
We saw incredible street performers....
This cracked me up. Skateboarding, now tap dancing. What's next?

We went on a swamp tour with Captain Allen that was a BLAST...
The girls got their characterchers done at Jackson Square....
We ate beignets everyday at Cafe du Monde....

We rode the trolley around town and to the Garden District....

We ate a ton at incredible delicious restaurants and listened to jazz....

We saw the Mississippi....

And celebrated the birthday girl....

It was such a fun celebration in the Big Easy....

10 comments:

5Youngers said...

Looks like SooooO much fun....

Nancy said...

Wonderful pictures......can't wait to go there in November!!!!

Ivon said...

I must say the pictures are great, and they tell the story of fun, laughter, and girlie things. I am glad you had fun, and I am glad you are home safe

The Mulligan Family said...

Finally! I get my New Orleans fix through your photos! I'm so glad you had fun. Great photos. Did you go to Mulates? Is that where the girls where dancing?

Baller family said...

Wow! Looks like an absolutely fun trip! How fun to go on a swamp tour? That sounds fascinating to me. Glad you had a great time!

Shelby said...

Wow, you have some absolutely incredible pictures! How do you get two pictures in one box like the last one? I love the one with the city lights! I'm glad you had fun!!

MRNMSA said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

Laura said...

I do it in photoshop.

The Tate Family said...

What a fun trip! I would LOVE to experience New Orleans and you have convinced me even more so that I would like to!

Katie said...

Oh man...I loved your pictures. They look great and it really makes me want to visit there one day. Glad you had a great trip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails