Thursday, August 19, 2010

MOVIE REVIEW, ACCORDING TO ME

I watched Forever Strong via Netflix instant queue with my oldest this afternoon and we LOVED it.
It's a wonderful, inspiring, feel good, based on a true story, movie that we'll be watching again as a family.
We give it two enthusiastic thumbs up....

I saw a late night showing of Eat, Pray, Love last night with my sis.
I liked it! I found myself smiling and giggling a lot and wiping my eyes here and there.
The scenery is gorgeous and I want to purchase tickets for me and my man clan for Italy and Bali....

6 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad you guys loved Eat Pray Love! And the scenery was amazing!!

We all also love Forever Strong ~ it's one of Tyler's favorites!

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Will go throw Forever Strong in my queue - thanks for the suggestion. Dragged my husband to Eat Pray Love and the scenery was so amazing he didn't mind the whole chick flick part. I liked it as well. We went straight from the theatre to get pizza!

The Tate Family said...

I love the movie too. I couldn't get over how beautifully done the movie was!

Nancy said...

The scenery was beautiful.....and also the little man that couldn't fly because he has no teeth!! ;-)

Sherri said...

I love when you give movie reviews...we don't watch very many...so when i do...i need it to be a great one! Thanks! Keep them coming!

Katie said...

We love Forever Strong....it's such a great movie! Now I really want to see Eat Pray Love.

Related Posts with Thumbnails