Monday, August 16, 2010

STEPHANIE-PALOOZA

has begun!
My sister is moving to Scotland in seven weeks, so we have decided to have a Stephanie-Palooza, which begins in Oregon and ends in Utah.
First item on her list - the 8.7 mile Trail of Ten Falls at Silver Falls.

It was a beautiful hike and I can only imagine how much more beautiful they are when the water levels are higher.
My favorite falls were the first, second and tenth.
PS. If it's going to be a 98 degree day, go early and take a lot of water.


5 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun ~ it's definitely a gorgeous place to hike!

Nancy said...

Yay for the Stephanie-Palooza!!

neffie said...

8.7?!?! I thought it was 7.9! That killed me! LOL And I agree with you about my favorites as well.

Katie said...

Love these pictures...what a fun and beautiful hike!

Full House said...

Hey I have been there..no way.

So pretty

Related Posts with Thumbnails