Thursday, August 12, 2010

THIS WEEKEND IS THE

wedding we have been waiting for and have been busy helping with wedding preparations.
We are all so excited to have the addition of Erica to our family....
You know me well if you know I hate shopping for clothes, so having to find an outfit for the wedding... let's just say I've been having a hard time....
Tim Gunn wasn't available for me so Sarah took me out last week to go shopping....
Tonight we finished the outfit with shoes that weren't tennies, motorcycle boots or flip flops...

4 comments:

5Youngers said...

These are hilarious pics! I had tons of fun shopping with you!

Kim said...

Yay for shopping ~ I'm sure you'll look fantastic!

Nancy said...

Thanks so much for helping with the flowers!

Katie said...

I love shopping with someone fun....and your shoes look cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails