Thursday, December 30, 2010

INDOOR CAMPING

On cold and raining nights, why not campout in your living room in front of the roaring fire for a few hours? While you're at it, throw in some stars and breakfast.
We put up the wee one's portable tents and since we knew exactly where our Christmas tree lights were, we brought out the "stars".
BTW, When we put the Christmas items away, I followed Jordan Ferney's tip with the lights and can I just say, 'hello, genius!'. My lights will be stored in balls for now and ever more.

For dinner we made breakfast - cinnamon french toast and seasoned potatoes. (Believe it or not, the french toast was vegan! I"ll be posting the recipe). Update: Recipe is posted here.

A fun and delicious evening!

7 comments:

Full House said...

Ok that looks like SO much fun. Way to go fun Momma.

Sherri said...

I love indoor camping...and you guys are the best at it!!! =)

Ivon said...

I see the tent gift is a great idea. We just knew the little boys would love them. Plus, we didn't know the two older ones would fit in one tent. It looks fun to be camping in your living room. Love you.

neffie said...

When I come back I want to do some indoor camping with your family! :-) Looks like they had a blast!

Nancy said...

That looks so fun!!! Did Lily like the great "indoors"?

Katie said...

I know I am way behind on commenting, but I just had to tell you how fun this looks!

nicole b said...

Such a fun thing to do...and so magical with the lights! You make me want to do more fun things with my family! You guys are a riot and make life so fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails