Saturday, March 12, 2011

THE DAY WE LEFT UTAH

it was absolutely gorgeous, which was a welcomed sight because it was dumping thick snow the night before.
We had a few hours to spare before our plane left, so we drove down to Provo.
We met my aunt and uncle for lunch and my father couldn't stop himself, much to our delight, from making a snow angel outside the restaurant.
We stopped by to check out the progress of the Provo Tabernacle.
I love that they are saving the brick. I wish we could have spent a little more time in Provo, but Delta doesn't wait for sightseers.

3 comments:

Ivon said...

It was a fun side trip. Thanks for posting about it. Love you

The Mulligan Family said...

Your Dad is so fun! Great photos - beautiful day for sight seeing.

Sherri said...

I love visiting Utah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails