Friday, April 1, 2011

HERE AND THERE (DAY 1 OF 30)

My sister, Stephanie, is in Europe. She is home based in Scotland and traveling her little heart out. She has one month left, so we are doing a 'here and there' photo series for April.

{Breakfast}

Here: I eat in my 1960's lair. My breakfast normally consists of oatmeal with craisins, apples, brown sugar and almond milk.

There: Steph eats breakfast in cool spots, like this pub built in the early 1300's in Lacock, England. This 'English Breakfast' consists of eggs, sausage, bacon, beans, mushrooms, toast and hot chocolate.

7 comments:

neffie said...

Haha!!! Well in one month I'll be back to a bowl of Lucky Charms with some skim milk.

Kim said...

Both look yummy to me!

Nancy said...

These are going to be fun posts! I can't wait to see more....

Sherri said...

This is such a fun idea! I am excited for everyday!

Joan Peterson said...

This will be fun to watch..

Ivon said...

Oatmeal is so good.

Katie said...

I love this idea! I can't wait to see the rest!

Related Posts with Thumbnails