Saturday, April 2, 2011

AN UNDISCOVERED TALENT

is what I'm hoping I'll find. My sister and brothers are amazing artists and I have a family history full of ancestors who loved art and were great artists. I've never tried discovering if I possess this talent, until now. I'm taking a beginner drawing class and a beginner painting class, and hopefully, by the end of my classes I'll have produced something that has moved out of suckolaville.
Although I find it frustrating trying to get my hand to do what my brain sees, I'm excited, having fun learning and anxious to see if this talent is a yay or a nay for me.

5 comments:

neffie said...

How fun! DUDE - you have an art talent, you're an amazing photographer! I'm looking into taking a oil painting class this summer. I want to learn how to paint! :-) I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Nancy said...

I say you have the talent!

Ivon said...

I am so jealous. I wanted to take them with you, but my time isn't mine this month.

Sherri said...

You are very ambitious! I would love to take an art class!

Kim said...

How fun ~ I'm sure you'll do great! I'd love to do that sometime! Are you taking it at Chemeketa?

Related Posts with Thumbnails