Sunday, April 8, 2012

HE IS RISEN


"In our hour of deepest sorrow, we can receive profound peace from the words of the angel that first Easter morning: 'He is not here: for he is risen.'" -Thomas S. Monson

I'm so incredibly grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ. To know that he has taken on my sins and rescued my soul is overwhelming at times. I'm thankful for the peace that comes with knowing that if I choose to follow him and try my best to be like him, that I can live with him again. I'm thankful for the knowledge that our families can be eternal and I look forward to the day to see my loved ones who have passed.

I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Beautiful testimony! Thanks for sharing!
Can I just add...AMEN!!! :)
Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails