Wednesday, April 4, 2012

TASTE TEST

I was at World Market yesterday and got the munchies, so I picked up two bags of Danielle Fruit Chips - mango and pineapple. I opened them in the car, took a bite of each and immediately went back in the store to purchase one of each for a family taste test. They were SO good!Our store only has four of the flavors, but there are eleven flavors on their website.
They have all natural ingredients, free of preservatives, trans fat and low in calories.

The man clan and I are all in agreement on this taste test. Pineapple, mango and coconut were the winners in a three way tie. We couldn't decide which one we liked best. And although the website states that pumpkin is their most popular, we didn't like that one at all, which was surprising because we are pumpkin fans.

Lily liked the pumpkin, so that bag is hers.

We are gaga over these fruit chips, so when you see them at the store, don't even hesitate to add them to your cart. Our taste buds screamed AMAZEBALLS with every bite. And, don't listen to us about the pumpkin chips, you might like them.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I am a BIG fan of you taste tests...and every time my kids see you post another one..it reminds them that they like to do that too...so I am sure we will be having a taste test soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails