Saturday, March 2, 2013

SHE'S LIVING IN PARADISE

and it's her birthday!
(I didn't take this photo, I took it off her FB page)
Stephanie is one rad chica.  She's living in Hawaii chasing her dream.
She is an incredible sister who's always up for an adventure or one of my hairbrained ideas.  And I'm always up for hers.  We have a lot of fun together!
In the Aunt department, she is a double scoop of awesome sauce with a cherry on top.  Her nephews and nieces absolutely adore her.
This chocoholic is a very talented artist, is so smart and has the best laugh.
One of my favorite things about her is when she is trying to tell you something funny.  She gets laughing so hard, you can barely understand her but you're laughing so hard right along with her because it's so funny hearing her try to tell you.  I love it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHER!
WE LOVE YOU!!  

1 comment:

Sherri said...

love the picture...it would be fun to live in paradise! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails