Monday, June 3, 2013

I HOPE ED BEGLEY GOES TO THE PUYALLUP MOTHER EARTH NEWS FAIR EVERY YEAR

because I'm going to start a wall collection of me and Ed.
Me and Ed in 2012
Me and Ed in 2013 - I've gained weight and Ed got a haircut
Larry and I love going to the Mother Earth News Fair.  We leave inspired, wanting to do better and more, plus, it fuels our dreams of one day being completely self sufficient.
Now that we our little flock of five, we went into the poultry tent to check out some feathered friends.  Some have the craziest, coolest hair!
Some are drop dead gorgeous and other breeds, not so much.
We saw a hen lay an egg - something I've never seen before - SO cool!
Larry and I went to many seminars and demonstrations - electric motorcycles, solar power, soap making, taking care of our chicks, farmstead cooking, herding dogs, medicinal weeds....and there were more we couldn't take.  That's why we love going back every year. We learn SO much!
I fell in love with goats and alpacas.
And one of the funniest things we saw on our way out were a couple of llama carriages.   So cute and hilarious!

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Awesome! Ed is one of our favorite tv actors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails