Wednesday, December 31, 2008

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY

of a terrific year.

I won't say that 2008 didn't have it's challenges and trials because it did - and actually still does. But we know we are very blessed and we are definitely counting our blessings.


I have many New Year's Resolutions, like I always do, and at midnight I will be opening a very welcoming door to 2009....


I hope you have a very safe, incredible, wonderful evening and may 2009 have many, many wonderful blessings in store for us all...

Love you!

1 comment:

neffie said...

I have resolutions for 2009 as well, and I bet some of ours overlap. :-) We should help each other meet our goals. Resolutions aren't to be broken, they're made so we can better ourselves by setting and achieving goals. And aren't family and friends there to help us better ourselves?

Related Posts with Thumbnails