Friday, December 19, 2008

I'M COVETING MY AWESOME FRIEND

Adrienne.

She just got back

from New Zealand
where she
bungee jumped
in Queenstown, which
is the third
highest spot
in the world.

440 feet!
Aren't these amazing photos of her!

Bungee jumping in Queensland has definitely been added to my list to do before I die.

Walking on the Great Wall of China is already on my list and she told me that the number 1 spot in the world is in China at a whopping 760 feet.

I am SO there one of these days...

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh, you would have loved it, Laura! I was totally thinking about you when I was there! It's in QUEENSTOWN though :-)We'll do the one in China together, ok!

Laura said...

Correction made. :-)

Laura said...

And I TOTALLY want to do it next time with you! Whoooo, hooooo!!! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails