Monday, April 20, 2009

I HAD A SUPER FUN, INSANELY HILARIOUS

girls Twilight Movie Tour weekend....

We went to "the plant" at Blue Heron Paper Company....

and to the botany field trip at Clackamas Community College....

Ate at Carver Cafe, which was delicious....

And then we were off to Stone Cliff Inn....

We ate vampire cookies and saw deer....

We went to the prom scene at Viewpoint Inn.....

Had an awesome dinner at Chipotle....
And we celebrated Kim's birthday....

And went to Kadow's Marina to pay our respect to butt-crack Santa, aka Waylon....

And maybe a scene or two were reenacted...

We went to Bella's house....

The bookstore.....

The alley....
And the parking lot where the hoodlums were....

Looked at prom dresses and did a little shopping....

Went to the Bloated Toad, aka Bella Italia, which is actually a consulting business....

Went to Kalama High School....
Walked to the meadow....
Layed awkwardly in the meadow....

Went to Ecola State Park to see First Beach, which is Indian Beach....
Again, a few scenes might have been reenacted....

O.M.P.E. = Oh My Pocket Edward....

We entered Forks which is really Vernonia....

And saw the police station which is really a credit union....

We finished our fun filled weekend with dinner at The Cheesecake Factory....
My cheeks are still hurting from all the laughing....

13 comments:

Ivon said...

What a post. Sounds like you girls had a great time. I am glad you had fun and returned home safe. Love you.

5Youngers said...

THE BEST WEEKEND EVER..... love the OMPE pic!!!! best idea EVER!

Katie said...

Holy cow! You guys packed a lot into a weekend. Looks like a fun trip...love all the pictures.

Baller family said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! The Cheesecake Factory is my favorite restaurant...mmmm so yummy!

5Youngers said...

I absolutely love the Victoria hair... I am still laughing about those! and my award Meadow pic is AWESOME!

The Mulligan Family said...

You guys are so cool! I want to be cool like you when I grow up!

Nancy said...

I noticed Bella wasn't around much, how did you get Edward away from her? Oh no.....Is there going to be a fourth book? " the Hottie Chicks from Salem comin to Steal MY man (ur I mean, vampire)"

Nancy said...

I noticed Bella wasn't around much, how did you get Edward away from her? Oh no.....Is there going to be a fourth book? " the Hottie Chicks from Salem comin to Steal MY man (ur I mean, vampire)"

neffie said...

OMPE! that is awesome!! I LOVE the Victoria hair. I'm dying. We had so much fun!!! :-)

Shelby said...

what a blast! I love the reenacted scenes!! :)

Portia Cason said...

I need to see this movie. You make it seem so exciting! Looks like you had such a fun weekend!

Kim said...

It was a blast!!! Wish I had hand sanitizer after holding the kelp....but it was so fun to chase Steph around with it!

Kim said...

Oh yeah....and OMPE!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails