Monday, April 6, 2009

WE MADE RAINBOW JELLO

You only need three (6 oz) boxes of jello - blue, yellow and red and a box of Knox gelatin.

Mix the blue jello with a packet of knox and pour in two cups of boiling water. Stir until the gelatin is dissolved. Add 1/2 cup of ice and stir until they melt. Pour into a 9×13 inch pan. Let set in the refrigerator. Repeat with the yellow and pour over the set blue and lastly repeat with the red and pour over the set yellow.


There is not an orange or green layer. When the jello is cut, the order the jello is stacked creates the other colors.


It was enjoyed by mouths, tummies and toes....

8 comments:

Ivon said...

Sounds like you had a fun dinner with your boys.

The Laundry Queen said...

I love the picture of the jello on the little tootsies. So cute!

Portia Cason said...

That's really cool. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd make some for my kids.

Katie said...

I love your super cool jello! Looks yummy and fun too!

5Youngers said...

Toe Jello looks delish... --- Lach you are a cutie!

MRNMSA said...

Oh this looks fun and yummy. The pretty colors remind me of summer and the 4th of july??!

Nancy said...

Enjoyed by all I'm sure ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! I've never seen jello in this pretty rainbow colors before!!
Lovely~ Almost too pretty to be eaten! ahhahahahaa

Related Posts with Thumbnails