Friday, July 1, 2011

POPS

I am armed with a plethora of molds; Green Groovy, Yellow Groovy, Robot, Rockets, Push and this cool book,(thanks Kathy!) Perfect Pops.

The pops are so yummy; the hard part is waiting the four-six hours to eat them! Setting up in our freezer now is one of our favs, Balsamic Strawberry Pops. Our mouths are watering.

2 cups sliced, hulled strawberries
1/4 cup sugar
2 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
Freshly ground black pepper

In a food processor, (I use my blender), pulse strawberries and sugar until finely chopped. Stir in balsamic and a few grinds of pepper.
Spoon into molds and freeze for 6 hours or up to 1 week.
If you use the tall thinner molds, it will make 6-8. We use the groovy molds, so we double the recipe.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

We bought cheap molds and have been experimenting with different concoctions...but I am ready for a book and some good molds!

The Mudmom said...

OK...I am so purchasing this book and some GREAT molds. ipppyay orfay ummyyay opciclpays tee hee

Charlene said...

Hey! Will you do a post on how easy/hard it was to remove the pops from the mold??? Like Sherri, I have cheap molds, and it way difficult to remove them - I'm looking for a better way...

Related Posts with Thumbnails