Saturday, July 2, 2011

HAVE A PATRIOTIC WEEKEND

photo by Mark Mabry

"Liberty is the right to choose. Freedom is the result of the right choice." Author Unknown

I'm so thankful for my ancestors who fought for and defended this country. I pray daily for the safety and protection for those who are protecting us now.

I am thankful for the blessings that I have because I live in the United States of America. May we always have liberty, love, freedom and honor.

Have a wonderful weekend celebrating Independence Day, my friends.

Let freedom ring!

4 comments:

The Mudmom said...

Great Tribute...love your words! Happy Independance Day from our house to yours. Wish we can oo and ah together as the fireworks blast!!

Kim said...

Amen!

julie said...

WHAT A GREAT PIC. HAPPY 4TH.

Sherri said...

I love love love this picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails