Thursday, May 17, 2012

THE LAST AIRBENDER

We let our boys have creativity with their hair until they are twelve.  Why not?  It's just hair.  Do you remember Laird's red mohawk?

Landon has been wanting his hair cut like Aang's for quite sometime.  Tonight was the night.

My brother, Derek, wanted to be the barber and the image below was the inspiration.


Introducing Landon, the last airbender.

PS - we were going to take bets on how long the arrow would last, but the mohawk lasted a lot longer than we thought it would.  We'll see....

5 comments:

Nancy said...

I love it!!!!

neffie said...

I LOVE it!! That kid cracks me up!

The Laundry Queen said...

Ha! Fantastic!

Kim said...

The last pic is awesome! What'd his friends at school say?

Sherri said...

That is so funny! I love the idea! I may copy for my boys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails