Thursday, July 8, 2010

IT WAS THE YAYA 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

and we celebrated with a delicious bbq with our husbands.....
We played a hilarious rendition of The Newlywed Game, which Larry and I lost (I know - shocker! but the questions were silly) BUT we weren't bummed for long because we we won a night at the Gescher Lakehouse.
Yay for us!

Brenda prepared a Yaya quiz for the husbands, to see just how well they listen to us after our Yaya nights and how well they know all the Yaya sisters.
Charles and Todd hit that one out of the ball park - very impressive!
With full bellies and sore cheeks from laughter, our husbands felt the Yaya experience.
It was such a fun, fun, FUN evening!

6 comments:

Joan Peterson said...

Were are u and Larry ?

Ivon said...

I am glad you had fun. Go Yaya's. Love you daughter.

Laura said...

Larry is in the group photo, I'm behind the camera and forgot to get a photo of us. Other people had their cameras too, so one of us will surface :-)

Mary Kelly said...

How did the yaya's get started? I need to get me a group like that because that sounds like my kind of fun!

Nancy said...

I'm glad you all have stayed friends for so long and still have so much fun!

Sherri said...

Super Fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails