I was asked to do a review on some items from the Harry Potter line at buycostumes.com and can I just tell you the fun the wee ones have been having!
I chose a child's Gryffindor robe, Harry Potter wand, Harry Potter glasses and a lantern. There have been spells cast all over our house and all the items are holding up to 3 and 5 year old play very well. Truthfully, I have only positive things to say about what we received and buycostumes.com.
The top 5 fav's about the items/process:
1. Customer Service was amazing. There was a slight mix-up with one of the items, it was fixed immediately and I received the proper item within days.
2. They told me I could keep the mix-up item too. If anyone needs to borrow an adult petticoat, you know where you can borrow one from.
3. The robe has an adorable clasp and hood.
4. The lantern lights up and the wee ones are already making plans to have it next time we do indoor camping.
5. The wand is a good weight and not flimsy. We have had wands in the past that are bent within the first 30 minutes. We have had all the items for about a week and they are holding up superbly.