Wednesday, February 8, 2012

14 DAYS OF LOVE - DAY 8 OF 14

I was really worried about what I was going to do for the man clan today. Time is not my friend today - it's one of those super hectic, CRAZY days and tonight is the last of our ghost hunting classes, but I didn't want to disappoint the kiddos.

I was on the computer this morning and saw these cute DIY valentine fortune tellers. I wondered if I could get away with it, or would the man clan feel jipped? The older boys were awesome with the wee ones. The finger holds and motions were new for them, but with practice and big brother guidance,it kept frustrations at a minimum and it turned out fun, especially for our six year old.


PS. Do you remember making these at school? I used to LOVE these!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh my girls love these...the problem is they save them...all of them...if I throw them away..they seem to know! how??? I'll never understand...but why not add to their collection! They need a valentine one! :)

Nancy said...

I remember these.....some good things never change ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails