Saturday, February 4, 2012

CHUNKIE PUFFS - BY THE CREATORS OF LANDON-O'S

Our 6 year old has quite the imagination and is always inventing things. (Remember the wedgie machine or the backyard zipline?)
About a year ago, he invented a cereal that he named Landon-O's. This morning he invented Chunkie Puffs. I thought it was so cute, I just had to share.
A combo of Peanut Butter Captain Crunch, Kix, Caramel Cheerios and chocolate chips. The cereal box even comes with toy prizes - the Simpsons!

A breakfast of champions.

3 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

Cute! And the name so makes me want to eat them... ; )

Nancy said...

He's going to be rich someday!! I sure do LOVE him....

Sherri said...

This is brilliant! I love the idea...and the fact that it came straight from the young ones mind...I know it would be a BIG hit at our house!
Give those BOYS a BIG Missourian hug! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails