Thursday, December 6, 2012

I RECEIVED AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT - LARRY TOOK ME TO THE KILLERS CONCERT!

It was AWESOME!  The two opening bands were Tegan and Sara and M86.  They were both great.

The Killers played the perfect mix of new and old songs, there were lights galore, fireworks and sparkly confetti.  It was perfect.

My ears are still ringing and I still have a smile on my face.  Best early Christmas present date night!
After the concert we went to Voodoo Donuts.  That was our bribe for the boys to be good and not to be too jealous.  Our poor teenagers, babysitting while mom and dad are at a cool concert.  Hahaha!!  Oh, the stories they'll tell when we're old and grey.
PS - see this?  There are people up there!
We didn't notice them at all....
until we saw them climbing their way up.  What a cool job!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

So Cool!!! We want to go to a concert with you guys! These pictures are amazing!

Sherri said...

I love your concert dates! I'm a bit jealous! :) Maybe when I quick making kids and nursing!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails