Saturday, January 31, 2009

I HAD THE HONOR OF KIDNAPPING DEB THIS

morning for a birthday brunch....
We had the most scrumptious breakfast which consisted of whole wheat pumpkin pecan bread french toast with buttermilk syrup, cottage cheese, peaches, strawberries, juice and hot chocolate, smiles and a lot of laughter.

Debbie has been my friend for many years and she is seriously one of my favorite people in the world. She is fun, brave, optimistic, loving, talented, outgoing, hilarious, caring, interesting and interested, thoughtful and I laugh my butt off whenever I'm around her. I love her guts!

Happy Birthday Deb!

4 comments:

MRNMSA said...

This was so much fun!!!!! : ) Rachael

Katie said...

I love Deb...I always leave hurting from laughing so much when I am with her. Look like you guys had a great time!

5Youngers said...

She is so great. Happy Birthday Deb.

neffie said...

Amen to all you said about Deb!

Related Posts with Thumbnails